REDUCED COURT AVAILABILITY
WITH EFFECT FROM 5th NOVEMBER ALL TENNIS ACTIVITY IS POSTPONED
There will be added pressure on court availability whilst courts 4,5 & 6 are refurbished - commencing 9th November weather permitting).
We ask that members observe the priority usage of courts for coaching and Winter league matchplay.
However, we cannot stress enough how vital it is that all members abide by the very strict rules and limitations which will remain in force until further notice. Principal among these are:
- fully paid-up CURRENT members only (orange tag must be worn)
- scan the QR track and trace codes (visiting teams must comply with this too)
- the need for social distancing at all times
- LTA authorised league matches are currently allowed for our Winter league teams (see fixtures for Home games)
- hand sanitisers (bring your own) to be used both before and after play
- maximum of one match per member per day (1 hour maximum if others are waiting to play)
- the clubhouse remains closed (14/07/2020 update- open for access to toilet facilities only)
- no tennis balls will be provided
Please keep an eye on the website and (members) on your email inbox for further updates.
Enjoy your tennis and stay safe!