ALL NINE COURTS NOW OPEN ONCE MORE
We are delighted to announce that all nine courts (including our three grass courts) are once again open for use.
However, we cannot stress enough how vital it is that all members abide by the very strict rules and limitations which will remain in force until further notice. Principal among these are:
- fully paid-up CURRENT members only (orange tag must be worn)
- the need for social distancing at all times
- only singles (or doubles involving ONE family group) permitted
- hand sanitisers (bring your own) to be used both before and after play
- maximum of one match per member per day (1 hour maximum if others are waiting to play)
- the clubhouse remains closed (14/07/2020 update- open for access to toilet facilities only)
- no tennis balls will be provided
If you have yet to renew your membership from 2019-20 season, please read also the Chairman's letter sent to you by email and also available (amended) under "Covid-19 update regarding membership" on this page.
We need every single player to observe these rules to the letter if we are all to remain safe under these extraordinary circumstances. Please play your part by staying alert to the dangers and minimising risk to yourselves and others.
Pleae keep an eye on the website and (members) on your email inbox for further updates.
Enjoy your tennis and stay safe!