ANTHONY REYNOLDS - HEAD COACH 07403 333635
Over 20 years coaching experience working with juniors and adults of all ages and abilities.
- Level 4 Senior Club Coach.
- Under 10 Speciality Coach.
- Durham and Cleveland Performance Coach.
- County Cup Captain at numerous age groups.
- Durham and Cleveland Coach of the Year 2011.
- Aegon National Coach of the Month Award for April 2011. The winning coach being deemed to have had the greatest impact on British Tennis in the previous month.
- Over 20 years experience working in primary and secondary schools.
- Over 20 years experience working in Disability Tennis, including Wheelchair Tennis, Deaf Tennis, VIP Tennis and Learning Disability Tennis.
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 1.
- Worked with numerous sports psychologists over the years to help players mental strength development.
- Cardio Tennis Coach.
CHRISTINE HEPPELL – COACH
- Fully licensed, LTA Level 4 Senior Club Coach.
- 40 years experience coaching juniors and adults of all ages and abilities.
- Plays for Durham & Cleveland County Ladies Team (Over 55s).
- Executive member of the Northumberland & Durham League.
- Honorary Club Secretary for DALTC.
JOHN HEPPELL – COACH
- Fully licensed, LTA Level 3 Coach.
- Coaches adults and juniors. (Individuals and groups)
- Plays for the Durham & Cleveland County Mens Team
Junior CoachingAll group coaching sessions at the Club are undertaken by fully Accredited Tennis Coaches, Anthony Reynolds, Christine and John Heppell, and DALTC Coaching assistants. These sessions (click on coaches courses link below for further details) currently run through out the school term and must be booked in advance via the Head Coach. During the school holidays the Club also runs daily tennis camps for juniors aged 5 to 16 years old. Please click on the link below to view our new Coaching Schedule NEW SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER TENNIS COACHING SCHEDULE
Adults Group Coaching
Sessions on a Thursday and Friday 7-8pm undertaken by Anthony Reynolds.
Cost: £30 per hour – Senior Club Coach. Individual lessons can be arranged at mutually convenient times. For more information, please contact: Anthony Reynolds, Head Coach, on 07403 333635.